One-Stop NYCG Staffing Services.
When contractor or full-time employee staffing solutions are needed, NYCG can help you find the right people fast through an efficient quality control process.
NYCG understands both the technical requirements including skill combination and the soft skills needed to be successful in various client environments.
We maintain a very large active database of consultants based on skills, availability and professional/personal goals and routinely provide skilled consultants in the following skill sets:
Our qualification process and assessment criteria include:
- A detailed understanding of your requirements, including the job description and technical skills
- A unique filtering process to identify and short list the two most suitable candidates
- Eligibility of the short-listed candidates:
- Security and background requirements of the position
- Consultant relocation and lead time restrictions
- An internal technical interview to qualify the short-listed candidates, inform candidates of job requirements, and assess professional and personal goals
- Presentation of the short-listed candidate resumes and credentials, including interview requests
- Telephone/Skype interviews followed by a face-to-face interview
- Interview feedback from the client and candidate
- Interview assessment:
- If positive, we obtain the candidate’s agreement to join and proceed to reference checks and background checks followed by hiring procedures to engage the candidate.
- If negative, we solicit your feedback and use this to filter our candidates and repeat the client interviewing process.
- Feedback, availability and salaries/rates are shared with you
- A thorough reference and background check is performed
- Our Account Manager stays in constant touch with your Account Manager and solicits feedback from the candidate
NYCG monitors the ongoing progress of our Consultants after they have started a contract. From the time a Consultant is placed on a contract assignment, the NYCG Account Manager is in direct contact with your Account Manager and the Consultant to ensure that both your expectations are being met. This process allows NYCG to monitor and measure the performance strengths and weaknesses of every Consultant. Measuring performance is a key differentiator we provide that enables better productivity and work satisfaction from our candidates and an opportunity for our client to better understand our candidates.